The Man's Guide to Love

Monday, April 26, 2010


All over the country, we’re asking men:
“If you had one piece of advice that you’d give
another man about love, what would it be?”
These are their answers. 

So I stumbled across this website the other day - The Man's Guide to Love.

Now honestly - I'll admit that I was skeptical. Men giving men advice on relationships? Isn't that a woman's job? *ducks objects thrown at her from all directions* But when I made my way through some of the videos on the website, I realised that there were so many guys out there who were passionate about fulfillment, who were committed to making relationships work.

Some of the advice I liked was:

“There’s no such thing as a perfect relationship. There will always be a honeymoon phase.”
“Stay the course. It just gets better, and better, and better.”  
“Compromise. Lots and lots of compromise.” 
“These days, the dudes are constantly texting the girls. That’s not attractive.”
"Work it out. Because it can be worked out." 

These guys are definitely worth following. Check them out on:
    
So I asked Stephen quickly about what advice he'd give, he said simply:

"Be there. For anything and everything. Don't hold back."

And that's why I love him, your honour. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment