Project Romance - back online!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello dear readers, it has been awhile, I know. I've had neverending issues with my lack of internet - but it looks like everything is back to normal - at least for now! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day - mine was more of a "Valentines Weekend" (what can I say - I know an opportunity for romance when I see one!) - Stephen and I spent the night down in the Byron Bay hinterland at Coorabell Lodge which was absolutely divine! More about that in a separate post.

So how did you celebrate Valentines Day? Some people had absolutely no expectations - some were disappointed. I know that the diamond trade always does well this time of year (no offense to anyone who ever was proposed to on V.Day - but I personally think it's the most cliche'd day of the year to get engaged - but maybe I'm just jaded!).

Anyway - it's great to be back - expect more posts from me soon! 

Don't forget if you have any romantic suggestions/reviews or requests for articles - let me know - I'd love to write about them.

Be well. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment