Intermittent Hiatus.

Friday, January 8, 2010


Hello from the ever-handy "Free Wi-Fi" hotspot at Maccas. Optus had the audacity to cancel my home internet, and short of blogging from Ye Olde iPhone (pimping Brisbane's best Romance Spots one tap at a time just takes too long, sorry!), I took the liberty of feigning interest in the food here and sat down to catch up on everything I've missed out on in the past 24 hours *whimper*. 

I start a new job on Monday - and since my prime blogging time will be at night - I may not be able to update until my new internet is connected. Bear with me! I promise I'll be back as soon as humanly possible!

In the meantime - if you have any places to recommend, or Valentines Day stories to share - email me at erica@dragonflysakura.com!

Ciao xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment